Saturday, July 6, 2013

Perennial Border in July

I know, I know; it's been a month since I was here.  A lot has happened since then.  We were so busy getting ready for the Enumclaw Garden tour that there was little time for self indulgence.  They sold over 700 tickets.  Crazy day that was!
If you have seen the blog before you know what the border looked like in early spring.  Silly me!  I thought it was pretty THEN.  This is it today.  Something new opens every day.  Truth be told, I will be doing some serious thinning in the fall.  For now?  over the top is just fine.
Ross is working like a mad man on the monument for the college.  It's in the clay stage right now.  I'll see if he's okay with me posting images.   It seems the college has plans for a lot of publicity so it may be hush, hush for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment